Sweet & Sorrow is a cookbook and memoir by Tanya Eby.
With wit and sentiment, Tanya Eby shares recipes designed to appeal to certain moods. Sometimes you want to feel energized, sometimes you want something that soothes your spirit, sometimes you just want to eat a ton of casserole because eating feels good.
You’ll find in Sweet & Sorrow:
- Lots of swearing
- Recipes that aren’t recipes
- Recipes that are recipes
- Ideas for snacks, lunch, dinner, and dessert
- The story of a life-changing kiss
- Suggestions on when to just order takeout
- Random poetry (just a little)
- Thoughts on why Tanya shouldn’t be allowed at parties
- And a whole lot of heart
Part memoir, part cookbook, Sweet & Sorrow is a loving, personal tribute to the wild journey of life through food.
Note: This audiobook is a fun interpretation/performance of the paperback. Some recipes are abridged, but listeners will find a PDF of the full list of recipes contained in the book.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.